- Helpline Primary Telephone Number:
- Helpline Primary Minicom Number:
- Customer Help Points:
- Staff Help:
No platform staff available at the station however assistance is provided by the Conductor on the train.
- Accessible Ticket Machine:
- Accessible Booking Office Counter:
- Induction Loop:
- Ramp For Train Access:
- Accessible Taxis:
- Accessible Public Telephones:
- National Key Toilets:
- Step Free Access Coverage:
- No Part Of Station
- Step Free Access Note:
Shotton station is split into two levels. Shotton and Shotton High Level
Shotton - Platforms 1 and 2 - No wheelchair access to Platform 1 (to Chester). Access to Platform 2 (to Holyhead) is via the small car park at the end of Alexandra Street.
Customers advised to travel to Flint and change trains.
Nearest fully accessible station to Shotton - Flint
Shotton High Level - Platform 3 and 4 - No wheelchair access between platforms. Steep paths to platforms via Chester Road West and under bridge.
Nearest fully accessible station to Shotton High Level - Hawarden Bridge
- Impaired Mobility Set Down:
- Disabled Parking:
- Accessible Car Park Equipment:
- Wheelchairs Available: