- Helpline Primary Telephone Number:
- Helpline Primary Minicom Number:
- Customer Help Points:
- Staff Help:
- No platform staff available. Assistance is provided by the Conductor on the train.
- Accessible Ticket Machine:
- Accessible Booking Office Counter:
- Induction Loop:
- Ramp For Train Access:
- Accessible Taxis:
- Accessible Public Telephones:
- National Key Toilets:
- Step Free Access Coverage:
- Whole Station
- Step Free Access Note:
Access to Platform 1 (to Llanelli) is via the foot crossing and crossing gates, which may cause some users issues.
Access to Platform 2 (to Shrewsbury) is via an access ramp and a gate.
A 'Harrington Hump' has been installed on both platforms to assist access between the train and the platform.
The nearest fully accessible station is Pontarddulais.
- Impaired Mobility Set Down:
- Disabled Parking:
- Accessible Car Park Equipment:
- Wheelchairs Available: