- Helpline Primary Telephone Number:
- Helpline Primary Minicom Number:
- Customer Help Points:
- Staff Help:
- No platform staff available. Assistance is provided by the Conductor on the train.
- Accessible Ticket Machine:
- Accessible Booking Office Counter:
- Induction Loop:
- Ramp For Train Access:
- Accessible Taxis:
- Accessible Public Telephones:
- National Key Toilets:
- Step Free Access Coverage:
- No Part Of Station
- Step Free Access Note:
The station is not suitable for wheelchair users.
The access ramp to Platform 1 (to Barmouth) is steeper than 1:20.
Platform 2 (to Pwllheli) is accessed via a stepped footbridge or via a foot crossing which has rough boards and no protection.
The small car parking area has a rough surface.
- Impaired Mobility Set Down:
- Disabled Parking:
- Accessible Car Park Equipment:
- Wheelchairs Available: