- Helpline Primary Telephone Number:
- Helpline Primary Minicom Number:
- Customer Help Points:
- Staff Help:
Assistance is provided by staff from the Booking Office during opening hours. When it is closed, assistance is provided by the Conductor on the train.
- Accessible Ticket Machine:
- Accessible Booking Office Counter:
- Induction Loop:
- Ramp For Train Access:
- Accessible Taxis:
- Accessible Public Telephones:
- National Key Toilets:
- Step Free Access Coverage:
- No Part Of Station
- Step Free Access Note:
Platform 1 (to Hereford) is fully accessible.
A footbridge connects Platform 1 and 2. Supervised access to the Platform 2 (to Newport) is via a foot crossing with assistance from Booking Office staff during opening hours and from traincrew when it is closed.
The nearest fully accessible stations are Hereford and Newport.
- Impaired Mobility Set Down:
- Disabled Parking:
- Accessible Car Park Equipment:
- Wheelchairs Available: