Connecting you to what's important
  • What if I am not happy with the response from the Customer Relations team?

    If you are not happy with the response to your claim, you should contact the train operator's customer services department, giving them the chance to review your claim.

    If you are still unhappy, you should contact Transport Focus , the independent transport watchdog. For journeys within the London area, you should contact London Travel Watch . You should also consider whether you have a claim under the CRA and you can find out more about the CRA here